I am a fourth year Ph.D. student in EECS department of University of
Michigan, under the advisement of Prof. Robert Dick. I got my M.S. degree from University of Michigan in 2010, and my B.S. degree from University of Electronic Science and Technology of
China in 2008.
- Security and anonymity in wireless networks
- Network communications, Mobile Ah-hoc Networks
- Embedded operating systems
- Whisper: wireless, handheld,
infrastructureless, secure communication system for the prevention of
eavesdropping and reprisal.
- Mason: a defense against Sybil attacks in wireless networks without
- D. R. Bild, Y. Liu, R. P. Dick, Z. M. Mao, and D. Wallach, “Using predictable mobility patterns to support scalable and secure MANETs of handheld devices,” in Proc. Int. Wkshp. on Mobility in the Evolving Internet Architecture, June 2011, pp. 13–18.