Embedded System Design and Synthesis mailing list
Re: EECS598: Question about final exam and project report

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:50:22 -0500

J. Basir van de Fliert:
> Professor Dick,
>

> On the final exam if a question is going to come from a paper then the
> names of the authors and the title of the paper will be included with the
> question or will just the names of the authors be included with the
> question? Also will the format of the project report be like that of the
> mini-project report? Thanks.

Sometimes both. Sometimes just the author. If you remember either, that is
sufficient because I will give you the other if you ask. You will find that you
generally won't need to ask because the questions make the paper quite clear.

The final project report should have a similar format to the mini-project report
but may have additional sections if appropriate for your project. It should be
longer and have a greater focus on evaluation.

Best Regards,

-Robert Dick-